To have your shear(s) sharpened, please read the following:
- Wrap and secure your shear(s) in a crush-proof box (We will refuse envelopes, boxes with shears clanking around inside and poorly packed items)
- Please include an address for return shipping, a contact name and phone number and either a check, a credit card number or a phone number of where we can reach you for payment at time of return. Cards will not be run until the sharpening has been finished and we are shipping it back to you.
- Price schedule:
- + return shipping of $10 to a business or $12 to a residence PER SHIPMENT, not per shear.
- if you live in New York state you will need to include your local sales tax as well
- Insure your package and send via your preferred shipper to:
SHEAR WORLD- 119 West 23rd Street, Suite 904, New York, NY 10011
- Sharpening goes to the sharpener every Thursday at 330pm, and usually returns the following Wednesday before noon. For the fastest turn-around get us your shear before Thursday at 330. If you will be stopping by to pick it up please give us a call at 1 (800) 533-3102 to make sure there wasn't any hold up with the delivery.
- In some cases our sharpener may determine that the shear is either beyond repair, or is not worth sharpening. We will call you if there is a question, or just return the shear to you in which case you will only be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- If you have any questions please call 1(800) 533-3102